[vip_students] Re: Easylinks Website Now Has Headings

  • From: "tony sweeney" <deirton711@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <vip_students@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 30 Nov 2009 00:55:00 -0000

Hi Francis,

Glad to see that you have now headings on your site.

I was wondering when that might happen!

Nice one!

Now with regard to the text-only versions of newspapers and the like could they
be a separate heading with the others of non-text be a separate heading too?

Am very much in favour of the latter as well as of course the text-only
versions .

Now just one more thing to add, if I may suggest.

The RNIB have a station called Insight Radio so possibly consider adding that
one too to your stations list.

I don't listen to it much myself except say when they would be covering  Sight
Village and such but some others may find generally that station of interest to
them.

www.insightradio.co.uk

Continued progress with your sight.