[vip_students] Re: Easylinks Website

  • From: "tony sweeney" <deirton711@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <vip_students@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 6 Aug 2010 19:21:12 +0100

Hi Francis,

  Meaning to run this by you for a while now!

  Just for example there is a radio show for the blind on radio 4 called In
Touch.

  A while back I was given a link by goodness knows who which when I clicked it
gave me access to the last show no matter whenever I used that!

  That link is now changed apparently.

  Links like that such as for that show and perhaps a few others such as
Audioview on Dublin City Annalivia or ACB's Mainmenu would be great if there
arre such links now around.

  Continued success with it.

  Tony----- Original Message -----