[vip_students] Re: ECDL with jaws

  • From: philip_dunne@xxxxxxxxx
  • To: vip_students@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 19 Aug 2008 10:38:36 +0100

Marian,

I'm not a wizz like some of the folk on this list, but I'll give it my best
shot, and of course I'll keep you posted on developments.

Regards

Philip Dunne
Information Resource Unit
Aonad Acmhainní Faisnéise
Department of Enterprise, Trade and Employment, Kildare Street, Dublin 2,
Ireland
An Roinn Fiontar, Trádála, agus Fostaíochta, Sráid Chill Dara, Baile Átha
Cliath 2, Éire

T: + 353 1 631 2100; LoCall: 1890 220 222
F: + 353 1 631 2827; www.entemp.ie

Tel:  01-6312445

                      Marian Maloney Nolan
                      <marianmaloneynolan@ei        To:
vip_students@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
                      rcom.net>                     cc:
                      Sent by:                      Subject:  [vip_students]
Re: ECDL with jaws
                      vip_students-bounce@fr
                      eelists.org

                      18/08/2008 17:15
                      Please respond to
                      vip_students

Hi Philip,  I am also very interested in doing the ECDL with Jaws. Its
great
news to hear that Fás can provide this course,   but it is a pity that it
is
not availible here in Galway. Keep the list informed if there is any other
developments.  Regards,  Marian If you wish to contact me off list my email
address as follows (marianmaloneynolan@xxxxxxxxxx)
Thanks for that Vincent, i'll get to work immediately.

Regards

Philip Dunne
Information Resource Unit
Aonad Acmhainní Faisnéise
Department of Enterprise, Trade and Employment, Kildare Street, Dublin 2,
Ireland
An Roinn Fiontar, Trádála, agus Fostaíochta, Sráid Chill Dara, Baile Átha
Cliath 2, Éire

T: + 353 1 631 2100; LoCall: 1890 220 222
F: + 353 1 631 2827; www.entemp.ie

Tel:  01-6312445

                      vts <vts@xxxxxxxxxx>
                      Sent by:                      To:
vip_students@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
                      vip_students-bounce@fr        cc:
                      eelists.org                   Subject:
                      [vip_students]
Re: ECDL with jaws

                      14/08/2008 13:16
                      Please respond to
                      vip_students

hello Philip

yes its possible to do the e c d l. I am nearly finished doing the course.
am doing it with fas. you can do it in a full or part time course . the
part
time  course can be done in your own time  in fas or at home. the course is
done by computer based training which is not accessible by jaws but thanks
to the hard work of the n c b i  it was made accessible. I don't know where
you are living but the trainer I had in fas is very good . if you decide to
do the one with fas  and your in a different part of the world from me I am
sure they can pass all the stuff I got put in to word format by n c b i to
which ever training centre you go to. good luck

regards
Vincent
I'm wondering if it's possible to do the ECDL course through Jaws, and if
so, who do I contact?

Regards

Philip Dunne
Information Resource Unit
Aonad Acmhainní Faisnéise
Department of Enterprise, Trade and Employment, Kildare Street, Dublin 2,
Ireland
An Roinn Fiontar, Trádála, agus Fostaíochta, Sráid Chill Dara, Baile Átha
Cliath 2, Éire

T: + 353 1 631 2100; LoCall: 1890 220 222
F: + 353 1 631 2827; www.entemp.ie

Tel:  01-6312445

Email Disclaimer:

http://www.entemp.ie/corporate/it/e-mail_disclaimer_text.htm?