[vip_students] Re: ECDL& thanks

  • From: "tonysweeney" <tonysweeney1@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <vip_students@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 23 Jun 2007 17:29:03 +0100

Hi Stuart, & All,

Thank you for that very helpful response!

Now I have a question which I was wondering about!

Suppose a person takes up an actual course, with all the necessary supports in
place, would it be a good idea or not to combine that with an online course, or
might that be potentially confusing, or might it involve a lot of duplication?

I would love to hear from an ECDL-student or former student on what you feel
about this.

I think after consideration of all I know in my research and from this list in
particular, that I may creep before I walk, with a pre ECDL course and then
take it from there!

As I am employed I will have to pay so I think I will play it a little safe for
starters!

I will contact you in the autumn Stuart to see about acquiring the Ace notes
from you.

I happen to use Jaws 4.

I think that I am about sorted now, with my head firmly on the block!!

All the best,

Tony Sweeney.---- Original Message -----