[vip_students] Creating and Using Email Folders

  • From: "Paul Dromey" <pdromey@xxxxxx>
  • To: <vip_students@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 14 Mar 2007 11:39:18 -0000

Hi  listers.

I  wrote up the following this morning, in response to a request from a
friend on this list.    I thought it also mightbe be of some use to others
when it comes to organising email messages.

To create a new email folder, first open your Microsoft Outlook or Outlook
Express, whichever you are using.

Now press the key combination Control, Shift and the letter E.  This will
place you in an edit box where you can type in the new folder name, let us
say Viplist as an example.

Tab to OK and press spacebar.

To copy an email from your In Box, simply open the message and press the
combination Control, Shift and letter Y.  Then simply arrow to your folder,
in this case Viplis,and tab to OK and press spacebar.

You're done.

Paul Dromey