[vip_students] Re: Creating a shortcut!

  • From: "Sean Kavanagh" <seany2@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <vip_students@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 27 Mar 2006 22:18:56 +0100

Ahoy Paul
Was delighted when I saw this tutorial, as it is something I wanted to learn
for a long time, so that I can put all the info recieved from the list into
it.  However, all was going well until I got to the following:-

2. Press and old down the "windows key" on your left hand and  with your
right hand press the "letter M " key to bring jaws focus onto your desktop.

When I carry out this, it just says "windows m" and I am landed on my
documents.  Where should I be?

3. Now press the "application key on your keyboard which is the "third key"
out from the right  side of your space bar and this will open another little
menu of choices.

I followed this instruction on highlighting both "my documents" & "my
computer".

4. From this menu we will arrow down to where it says "new" and then we will
again "right arrow in here to its sub-menu".

On pressing the applications key on either and arrowing down, there is no
"new" in the list.

Please advise.

Sean