[vip_students] Re: Converting tapes to C D's

  • From: "Sean Kavanagh" <seany2@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <vip_students@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 9 Sep 2009 21:45:20 +0100

Ahoy Aedan

-----Original Message-----
From: vip_students-bounce@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
[mailto:vip_students-bounce@xxxxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of Aedan O'Meara
Sent: 08 September 2009 23:03
To: vip_students@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [vip_students] Re: Converting tapes to C D's

Hi Frank et al, I have converted tapes track by track using cdex. I
connected my tape player to the line in on my sound card in the computer
using the headphone socket on the tape player. A lead with stereo 3.5 mini
jack at each end was used.
In cdex you can set the source to sound card.
Careful adjustment of the volume of the output of the player is needed to
avoid distortion.
Regards
Aedan.