[vip_students] Re: Computer crashing.

  • From: "Hazel Flannigan" <hazel.flannigan@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <vip_students@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 28 Jul 2009 17:26:34 +0100

Flor,
I have installed Kurzweil first, and am now attempting to install the
scanner.  The scanner loads as far as 98% and then crashes, it is almost
there, which is quite frustrating.  I have off loaded every thing that I can
live without, but, the crashes still happen.  Is my boat sinking?  Can you
bale me out?
Best wishes,
Hazel Flannigan.