[vip_students] Re: Attachments

  • From: Mairead O Mahony <maireadomahony@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: vip_students@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 29 Aug 2009 11:51:04 +0100

Hi Frank
You can send a full folder at once if you zip the folder.  To do this
you need to have win zip or win rar installed on your computer.
Then you go to the folder you want to zip but do not open it.
Then right click on the folder by pressing shift and F10, arrow down
to add to what ever the name of the folder is, e.g. advanced excel and
press enter.
When it has been zipped you will probably get a little message on your
computer so you just need to enter on that.
Then when you are emailing off the folder to someone just look for the
folder that has the extension 7 zip or rar at the end of it.

Hope this helps
Mairead