[vip_students] Re: Attachments

  • From: "ELEANOR BURKE" <eleanorburke@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <vip_students@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 7 Jun 2009 13:01:29 +0100

Irene
I do not use Omnipage to scan my photographs.  I use my scanner.  In any case,
given that you scan thepicture correctly and when you save it, the fact that it
is a photograph, a jpg, bmp or whatever, I am wondering where you are looking
to locate it.  This puzzled me very much in the beginning when I started doing
this too.  Could not understand where my photograph was gone to because I knew
I had saved it.  I found it in My Pictures rather than in My Documents.  Hope
that helps.  If you still cannot find it there, then why not go to Search, your
computer's facility to locate a file.  You can do this by going to the Start
Menu at the desktop and then arrow up to Search.  Put in the name of your file
in the relevant edit field and then click or press enter on the Search button
and see what it comes up with.  If the file is there on your computer then it
will show up and its location too. When you go to Outlook Express to add an
attachment, it sounds like you are taking the correct approach there.  Well try
this for starters anyway Irene.  Come back to the list if necessary