[vip_students] Additional note on locking the computer!

  • From: "NCBI Technical Support" <paul.traynor@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <vip_students@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 29 Mar 2007 15:25:45 +0100

Hi Tony,

Just an extra piece onto my last comments. You do not have to use the keys
"control + alt + delete" to invoke the logOn screen. You will simply have
the computer come up with the logon screen there on the monitor and if you
tab to the password box you can type in your chosen password. Just remember
that passwords are case sensitive so I prefer to choose a password that the
case is all lower then there isn't  more confusion added to the situation.

Paul.

  _____