[vim-doc-es] po.vim enhancements

  • From: Javier Rojas <jerojasro@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: andreimpopescu@xxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 4 Mar 2011 21:38:24 +0100

Hi,

I've been adding features and fixing small bugs in po.vim. You can check
the current version for the script at

http://www.assembla.com/code/vim-doc-es/git/nodes/7.3/recursos_de_traduccion/po.vim?rev=4d840d77febb420c8a7d4e85cd7d369cab4afe07

Specifically, I've added: copy msgstr to msgid, fix  statistics
calculation, and auto-formatting the msgstr according to a given
textwidth, taking quotes and line breaks into account (this is mostly
geared towards handling of multi-line msgstrs, like the ones generated
by po4a, which are paragraphs).

Among the fixed problemas, there is the same one you reported and
offered a patch for in the debian BTS.

I think maybe we can work together on this plugin, if you want to, and
put a decent and properly upgraded version on vim.org.

Write me back if you're interested.

--
Javier Rojas