[vim-doc-es] Re: Vim messages in spanish and menus

  • From: Bram Moolenaar <Bram@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: Omar Campagne <ocampagne@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 04 Oct 2009 20:12:44 +0200

Omar -

> Hello Bram:
>
> Please use the menus (which correct an issue in the one sent before)
> and the up-to-date vim.mo for spanish, in po format.

Thanks, I'll include them soon.

> I am also interested in translating the manpage to spanish, yet in the
> source I've seen troff format as well as txt for manpages in other
> languages. In which one do you prefer us to send it to you?

Translate the *.1 files, these are converted to text files.
For example, see the *-fr.1 files.  The utf-8 versions are converted
from the latin1 files.  The other way around would also be possible, but
for Spanish the latin1 encoding should be sufficient.

- Bram

--
"My particular problem is with registry entries, which seem to just
accumulate like plastic coffee cups..."           -- Paul Moore

 /// Bram Moolenaar -- Bram@xxxxxxxxxxxxx -- http://www.Moolenaar.net   \\\