[vim-doc-es] Re: Vim messages Spanish translation

  • From: Bram Moolenaar <Bram@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: Omar Campagne <ocampagne@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 26 Nov 2009 21:24:45 +0100

Omar -

> Please find attached the (svn rev 1682) updated and complete es.po file.
> Checks from src/po/README were applied.
>
> Please apply as Vim 7.2.284 still displays an incomplete version.

Thanks.  I'll include them.  Note that I don't send out patches for
these files.  Should make a Vim 7.3 one of these days...

- Bram

--
Engineers understand that their appearance only bothers other people and
therefore it is not worth optimizing.

 /// Bram Moolenaar -- Bram@xxxxxxxxxxxxx -- http://www.Moolenaar.net   \\\