[vicsireland] Re: word query

  • From: "Flor Lynch" <florlync@xxxxxx>
  • To: <vicsireland@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 26 May 2008 22:56:20 +0100

Hi Gavin,

Your message hit the vist list three times - so far.  In Word, hit alt-o for
Options, then arrow down to paragraph and hit enter.  Find the Indents and
Spacing tab.  Now, tab into the dialogue.  After about 5 presses you come to
the 'special' combo box, which may be by default at none, meaning that the
first lines of paragraphs will not be indented.  Go down the combo box with
down-arrow and choose 1.  next, tab to the next edit combo box, where you
either type in the value you want or select as appropriate.

Hint:  In your version of Word, shift+f1 gives you context-sensitive help on
what a certain command does, so use this "What's This?" feature to learn
more about what will happen when you choose an action.  Escape to get back
to the main dialogue.  (This feature was taken out of versions of Word 2003
and up.    )

When you are satisfied, tab to ok and press enter.