[vicsireland] windows live query

  • From: "Sabrina McKiernan" <sabmckiernan@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <vicsireland@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 2 Feb 2012 22:54:39 -0000

Hi all,

This has happened before where someone has sent an invite on windows
live/msn but I did not get their invite and when I add them they are showing
as offline all the time. The last time, I sorted this was I had to find a
file (think it was called 'windows live contacts' and delete it and then
open up msn again and add the contact and they were showing up fine.

I can't remember the path using x p.I thought it was in application data but
have looked in there under default user, user and all users but no luck.

Anyone know what I need to do?

Thanks,

Sabrina