[vicsireland] Re: [vicsireland]

  • From: "Ed Harper" <goat@xxxxxx>
  • To: <vicsireland@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 7 Jun 2009 14:21:21 +0100

MessageSadly no.   Havent got skype on this new machine yet.   Still
desperately trying to catch up on a huge backlog of stuff plus we are in the
middle of a major conflict over our ferry, with our senior skipper being sacked
and crew wages cut.

Good luck with the agm i look forward to the report.

Ed