[vicsireland] Re: [vicsireland]

  • From: "Darragh" <lists@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <vicsireland@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 22 Feb 2009 21:50:32 -0000

I haven't done any research into this but just as a quick possibility, try
www.absolutelyfreehosting.com

There are definitly sites out there that will host your site and then give you
an address like, yourSite.TheHosting.net

Darragh
Blog and Linux accessibility walk-through's: www.digitaldarragh.com