[vicsireland] Re: vics website

  • From: Esmond Walshe <esmond.walshe@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: vicsireland@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 22 Feb 2012 13:56:01 +0000

Hi Tony,

The link is working for me.

There are no pod casts currently on the site.  We have moved over much
of the content from the previous one, but the pod casts weren't
transfered across as of yet.  Much of the audio material from the old
site is out of date, so I am not sure if it makes sence to port it
across, unless for archive purposes.

If people wish to add audio to the site, they can send on the audio
files and one of the members of the web group will add them to the
site.

Thanks

Esmond