[vicsireland] Re: selecting specific text to copy from web page

  • From: "Flor Lynch" <florlync@xxxxxx>
  • To: <vicsireland@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 14 Apr 2008 21:10:52 +0100

Maureen,

I wonder should you also press the shift key with the down-arrow aas you are
selecting?  Otherwise, hitting down-arrow *unselects* what you selected with
F8.  (Here, below, is what I selected from the google [page just now.  It's
only a part of the whole page, not all of the page, as I selected only a few
lines.  It is different, because now JAWS9 by default in Internet Explorer
copies the page as a sighted person will see it.)    Here we go:

Web Images News Groups Books Gmail more ? Scholar Blogs
Calendar Documents
even more »