[vicsireland] Re: printing selected text from web page

  • From: "Flor Lynch" <florlync@xxxxxx>
  • To: <vicsireland@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 2 Apr 2008 20:07:40 +0100

But can't print it directly from the Web page?  (Is that what you meant to
add?)  One of the effects of the virtual cursor being used on Web pages is
that some of the functions when selecting text from there don't really work,
or don't work the same as they do otherwise, so the best work-round seems to
be to paste it in elsewhere, (which you are apparently doing). Another
alternative is to try selection with the virtual cursor turned off and then
printing your selection, but I'm not sure how that would fare.