[vicsireland] Re: position changing in word document

  • From: "Gerard Ellis" <gerry.ellis@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <vicsireland@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 20 Nov 2008 20:03:51 -0000

BlankHi, Paul,

There could be many reasons.

One is already mentioned that something like a virus checker is jumping in and
taking focus.

Another is a more common one. This is where there is dirt in the keyboard, the
external mouse or, more common again, on the built-in mouse pad in a laptop.

Another one that was told to me was that the mouse or keyboard may need a
firmware update to interact properly with a more modern Operating System than
it was envisaged to work with.

I know these answers are vague, but it's the best we can do from this distance.

Take Care,

Gerry Ellis

Tel +353-(0)1 282-7791
Mob +353-(0)85 716-8665