[vicsireland] Re: (no subject)

  • From: "GERARD SHANAHAN" <gershan@xxxxxx>
  • To: <vicsireland@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 16 May 2011 22:40:52 +0100

hi Pat,

You have a memory stick containing an audio book from the library, It can either be used with a boom box which can be acquired from N.C.B.I. LIBRARY OR FROM JOAN MURPHY AT THE CORK TAPE LIBRARY JUST GIVE THEM A RING. ALTERNATIVELY, YOU CAN DOWNLOAD THE PROGRAM THAT OPERATES WITH THE MEMORY STICK FROM THE N.C.B.I. LIBRARY WEBPAGE AND RUN IT USING THE PROGRAM ON YOUR COMPUTER.
REGARDS
GERRY SHANAHAN.
----- Original Message ----- From: "pat mc carthy" <patmk1@xxxxxxxxxx>