[vicsireland] Re: jaws not reading links

  • From: "Flor Lynch" <florlync@xxxxxx>
  • To: <vicsireland@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 8 Sep 2009 23:37:40 +0100

Paul,

Version of JAWS? Version of internet Explorer? what you're getting from JAWS points up an incompatibility between the two. If you're using IE7, you must use a version of JAWS upwards of 7.10. if you're using IE8, you must use a version of JAWS upwards of JAWS9.0. perhaps the easiest thing to do would be to roll back your current version of internet Explorer.

----- Original Message ----- From: "paul" <tigerone@xxxxxxxxxx>