[vicsireland] Re: iPhone and Numbers

  • From: "Paul Dromey" <pdromey@xxxxxx>
  • To: <vicsireland@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 1 Feb 2012 12:42:30 -0000

Thanks Mairead.

Yup, when I tried it, I found the same thing just now.  It takes a bit of
getting used to, especially when you are being bombarded with a choice of
numbers to press while simultaneously trying to find the right keypress in
time.  Good point about the telephone banking, wonder if anyone knows a way
around that one?

Well, I've learned something new today anyway.

Kind regards

Paul