[vicsireland] iPhone & Indication Sounds

  • From: "Paul Dromey" <pdromey@xxxxxx>
  • To: <vicsireland@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 27 Feb 2012 20:35:49 -0000

Hi all.

Over the past few days, I've noticed that my iPhone 4 s does not give an
audible sound when opening an item or app, or moving between items  as it
used to do.  In other words, it still speaks when I tap or double tap on a
desired item or app on the screen without the usual click sound.

When I noticed this first on Saturday, I found that turning off the phone
for five minutes or so seemed to rectify the problem.  However, it
eventually reverts to silent once again.

Now, it seems to be more difficult to get it to do even that.  I don't think
this involves a change in settings but I could be wrong.  Anyone had a
similar experience?

Paul

  _____

.