[vicsireland] Re: getting the radio on digital tv

  • From: "Sabrina McKiernan" <sabmckiernan@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <vicsireland@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 11 Dec 2007 23:23:13 -0000

MessageHi Again Ciaran, Tony and Tim,
I know it is not necessary...
but thank you all again and I just wanted to let you know that I got it with
the help of my pops!.

  Tim, it is the same here the radio stations are all in the nine hundreds
but the only difference is that you can't get it straight from the one
hundreds to the nine hundreds. there is a button with radio marked on it
down near the bottom of the remote and then to go back to the tv stations I
need to press the exit button.

  happy sounds!

  Sabrina
Date: 05/12/2007 08:41