[vicsireland] Re: getting the radio on digital tv

  • From: "Scanlon, Tony" <tony.scanlon@xxxxxx>
  • To: vicsireland@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 11 Dec 2007 11:51:04 +0000

Hi Sabrina,

Just wondering when you hit that radio batten do you get any noise like
static hiss if you do try going up the channel arrows you may hear
something. It is not Digital its FM but if you are on Ntl or coras you
should get all the usual FM plus the BBC's.

If you get a list of radio stations when you press the radio button try
going up or down arrows and press select or the OK button and see if
anything happens.

Tony

,