[vicsireland] form fields with jawsoff

  • From: "Paul Halligan" <tigerone@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <vicsireland@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 21 Oct 2009 10:03:17 +0100

hi folks

when jaws is switched off for the sake of other family members I am told that
they cannot type in a form field or edit box.
when jaws is on I can use the space bar to turn on forms mode but I am told
that what I type is not visible and also if make a mistake typing in lets say a
username or password and press backspace to correct the computer jumps forward
a page on the webpage.

this problem is also relevant when I try to create a new account on the pc, I
can niter the form field to give the new account a name but nothing is visible
when I as in a flashing cursor and I cannot type in either with jaws on or off.
any ideas
help appreciated.
regards
Paul h