[vicsireland] Re: ebooks problem

  • From: "Flor Lynch" <florlync@xxxxxx>
  • To: <vicsireland@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 6 Oct 2009 19:58:36 +0100

Vincent,

If you press page-down, or route JAWS to PC, and then press page-down, does anything happen? These electronic book readers are quite notorious for being inaccessible to us. Sorry. You could try contacting the publisher or author, explaining that you need the book and bought it in confidence but after your necessary purchase of it discovered that you couldn't read it because you must use a screen-reader, etc. then ask that you be provided with an accessible copy of your purchased book.

----- Original Message ----- From: "vincent stack" <vts@xxxxxxxxxx>