[vicsireland] Re: configuring Word 2010 to work best with Jaws 13

  • From: tony scanlon <turrots@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: vicsireland@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 24 Feb 2012 16:20:29 +0000

Tim i was able to change the NVDA voice to the windows 7 default voice
on a laptop which is pretty good and I use ZoomText here in work which
also has good audio which i ws able to use with NVDA by changing the
synth setting in NVDA. Now i did this using the mouse so not sure how
you can open the application menu to make the change in NVDA .using
the keyboard.