[vicsireland] Re: classic and the desk top

  • From: "Susan Curry" <SusanCurry@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <vicsireland@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 26 Apr 2008 10:38:08 +0100

hi, rosland.

thanks for all that and going to all that trouble for me, a huge thanks.

going to alt to in the normal way to get to our address book doesn't work for him, that's what makes me think that there is maybe some settings to be made to o,e before it's easier for us to use as vip.

my friend is going to join access uk mailing list I told him about the lists that I was on and that's the one he chose to join, it's such a shame he didn't even know about such lists. I suggested that he joined the vip students list as it is for beginners like himself and told him how I've found it very good also how much I'd learnt from the list, but you can only tell folk.

thanks again

Susan
susan
----- Original Message ----- From: "Roslyn Allman" <roslynallman@xxxxxxxxxxx>