[vicsireland] Re: avast query.

  • From: "maria" <maria.pileidi@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "vics" <vicsireland@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 25 Feb 2012 09:37:20 -0000

Hi Paul.

I'm afraid that I'm using the avast professional addition.
I tried inserting a new serial number as you have instructed, but I'm afraid, it didn't work. I'm afraid that when I try to either uninstall or the program or reinstall over it, I get that infernal error message that I described in my previous message.

I'm really not sure what I can do at this stage. I'm at my wit's end.

Any suggestions from any of you folks would be more than welcome.

Thanks in advance and all the best.

Maria.