[vicsireland] Re: Windows Media Player

  • From: eoconnor@xxxxxxx
  • To: vicsireland@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 3 Jun 2008 13:13:29 +0100

Hi Flor,

Thanks for the links below, of which I wasn't aware.

Could be a fine companion to  John Wilson's "from the keyboard" tutorials.

come to think of it, I don't think they're being updated any longer.
May be useful for the training sections of the VICS website.

Eamonn

"Flor Lynch" <florlync@xxxxxx>
Sent by: vicsireland-bounce@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
02/06/2008 19:35
Please respond to vicsireland

        To:     <vicsireland@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
        cc:
        Subject:        [vicsireland] Re: Windows Media Player

hi Tony,

WMP was not (or was not really) involved in my problems - which were very
minor but irritating - in about November 06.  (I think Duxbury was
culpable;
but when i fixed it I forgot about it and things have worked out ever
since.
It was about that time that I had first upgraded to WMP11.)  Now, i'm
going
to fetch the url for the tutorial.  There is not a whole lot of difference
between the keystrokes you would use in either version 10 or version 11. I
think he replaced his earlier tutorial for 10 with 11.

I mainly use WMP for MP3 and on-line listening purposes - in other words,
use it where I can, it being my preferred audio player.

Two URLS, actually, one to do with JAWS guides in general:

http://vip.chowo.co.uk/jaws-guides/

and, for Windows Media Player (11)

http://vip.chowo.co.uk/wp-content/uploads/jaws/Windows-Media-Player-11-Guide.html

Commissioner please consult our website at www.orac.ie

This footnote also confirms that this email message has been swept  for the
presence of computer viruses.