[vicsireland] Re: Windows Media Player

  • From: "Flor Lynch" <florlync@xxxxxx>
  • To: <vicsireland@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 2 Jun 2008 19:35:22 +0100

hi Tony,

WMP was not (or was not really) involved in my problems - which were very
minor but irritating - in about November 06.  (I think Duxbury was culpable;
but when i fixed it I forgot about it and things have worked out ever since.
It was about that time that I had first upgraded to WMP11.)  Now, i'm going
to fetch the url for the tutorial.  There is not a whole lot of difference
between the keystrokes you would use in either version 10 or version 11.  I
think he replaced his earlier tutorial for 10 with 11.

I mainly use WMP for MP3 and on-line listening purposes - in other words, I
use it where I can, it being my preferred audio player.

Two URLS, actually, one to do with JAWS guides in general:

http://vip.chowo.co.uk/jaws-guides/

and, for Windows Media Player (11)

http://vip.chowo.co.uk/wp-content/uploads/jaws/Windows-Media-Player-11-Guide.html