[vicsireland] Re: What's so wrong with buttons?

  • From: "Ed Harper" <goat@xxxxxx>
  • To: <vicsireland@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 11 Jul 2007 10:31:53 +0100

Hi tim I fully sympathise, but I suspect the reason is that with everything
covered by smooth plastic there is less to get gunged up and go wrong and
its probably easier to give a touch screen a wipe down.   But I doubt many
of the things which have touch screens will survive long enough for that to
be really significant.

Ed