[vicsireland] Re: Web 2.0 Accessibility Survey - Your Input Valued

  • From: "Ultan Ó Broin [MSC MIS]" <obroinu@xxxxxx>
  • To: vicsireland@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 4 Jun 2008 11:57:22 +0100

Sorry for all this messing. I've also reworded the Other option in some
cases to case a text input field follows too, if that helps, as well as
making other tweaks and text clarifications (none of which impact the
repondents already done).

Thanks to those who've persevered so far....

Ultan Ó Broin MA MBS
Blog: http://www.multilingualblog.com/