[vicsireland] Re: Web 2.0 Accessibility Survey - Your Input Valued

  • From: "Flor Lynch" <florlync@xxxxxx>
  • To: <vicsireland@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 3 Jun 2008 23:17:43 +0100

Maureen,

How about pressing spacebar instead, on next button?  Also, I know it may be
very slow and tedious to do it another way, but are you trying to read the
page in forms Mode only?  Don't do that.  Only enter forms mode when you
have to, as when, editing in the 'other' field(s).  You can check the
checkboxes with the spacebar, and left-click once to check the radiobuttons,
while remaining outside forms Mode.  .  Now, comments I will send as
directed.