[vicsireland] Web 2.0 Accessibility Survey - Your Input Valued

  • From: "Ultan Ó Broin [MSC MIS]" <obroinu@xxxxxx>
  • To: vicsireland@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 3 Jun 2008 16:43:35 +0100

Everyone,

As I mentioned when I joined this list, I am conducting some research into
web 2.0 accessibility issues as part of a TCD academic dissertation and
would seek your input.  I am interested in the social inclusion aspects of
Web 2.0 sites and services (flickr, amazon, wikipedia, facebook, etc),
awareness, uptake, challenges, and what to do about issues arising from
these.

So, if you, or anyone you know, is interested in partaking, then the survey
is now available at:

http://www.surveymonkey.com/s.aspx?sm=nitzRuA8WxT9r2NduiiHNA_3d_3d

Note that all replies are confidential, information sent is subject to the
data protection laws, and there are prizes for 3 lucky winners who would
like to submit their details. The survey ends on 12 June 2008.

*If you have a specific issue with the survey, then reply directly to me:
obroinu@xxxxxx
*
Regards

Ultan