[vicsireland] Re: Wav to MP3

  • From: "Eamonn X. O'Connor" <EXOConnor@xxxxxxx>
  • To: vicsireland@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 7 Oct 2010 09:49:39 +0100

Hi Tony,

The links below are taken from the Jaws Lite homepage.  Though this site is
no longer being updated, it is still a valuable resource.

I’ve pasted some full paths (URLs) below the links.  If the links
themselves don’t work, try copying and pasting the full URLs into Internet
Explorer.

How to Corner, is a section of the Blind Corners  website.

Thanks for the info on YouTube downloads.

Hope this helps.

Regards,

Eamonn

The above information is taken from the JFWLite homepage:

www.jfwlite.com

CDEx Home Page

Full URL:
http://www.softpedia.com/get/Multimedia/Audio/Audio-CD-Rippers-Encoders/CDex.shtml/

CDex 1.51 Final Release Download

Full URL:
http://www.jfwlite.com/cdex_151.exe

Blind Corners URL:
http://www.blind-corners.com/index.htm

How to Corner for CDex
CDEx will extract audio tracks from a CD-ROM to disk as either regular WAV
file or MP3 files.

Full URL:
http://www.blind-corners.com/CDex.htm

             "tony sweeney"
             <deirton711@gmail
             Sent by:                  <vicsireland@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
             vicsireland-bounc                                          cc
             e@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
                                                                   Subject
                                       [vicsireland] Re: Wav to MP3
             06/10/2010 17:28

             Please respond to
             vicsireland@freel
                 ists.org

Eamonn,

I can't get How To Corner to work for me and it doesn't say the word link
before the name!

The same with the others but I probably could do a search for those but no
appropriate results for the first one I mentioned I'm afraid!

Is it possible to let me have the full urls if you please?

Thanks,

Tony Sweeney