[vicsireland] Re: Vics training day

  • From: "Lists" <lists@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <vicsireland@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 18 Oct 2006 09:41:51 +0100

I agree with Cearbhall here, please remember to change subject lines before
sending in messages to the vics list.

Thank you,

Paul.
List Moderator.

  _____

I've stopped 25 spam and fraud messages. You can too!
Free trial of spam and fraud protection at www.cloudmark.com
<http://www.cloudmark.com/sigs?rc=>
 <http://www.cloudmark.com/sigs?rc=> Cloudmark Desktop - Join the fight
against spam!