[vicsireland] Vics training day

  • From: "Sean Loftus" <seanlofty@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <Vicsireland@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 11 Oct 2006 14:54:00 +0100

Dear all,
Thanks to everyone involved in planning and carrying out last Saturday's Vics
training day. I am in full agreement with my fellow participants that the day
was an enormous success. It is a great tribute to Vics that members of the
committee willingly gave up a Saturday to provide this instruction for us. The
material handed out at the conclusion of the day's activities on c D, braille
and other desired formats will certainly keep me occupied for some time to come.
I would urge any Vics members with a wish to improve their computer skills to
watch out for future announcements concerning training days and sign up.
Well done Vics committee.
Sean Loftus.