[vicsireland] Re: VICS newby

  • From: "Louise Taylor" <louise_1985@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <vicsireland@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 26 May 2008 13:18:52 +0100

Hi Ed,

There was a skype link for people who couldn't attend the AGM, so they could at
least hear what was going on. Since it was a wireless connection, however, the
link kept dropping/timing out/call it what you like and the meeting was put on
hold while people were reconnected.

Hope you're well.
Regards,
Louise.