[vicsireland] Re: VICS AGM Online

  • From: "Ciaran Ferry" <Ciaran.Ferry@xxxxxx>
  • To: <vicsireland@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 22 May 2008 11:17:45 +0100

Hi all,

Further to Tony and Cearbhalls question re the recording of the AGM...

Unfortunately we will not be in a position to make it available for download on
this occasion. There is no PA system in the venue, so it is regrettable that it
won't be possible to produce a recording with a high enough quality to make for
a decent listen.

It's definitely something we could look at in the future though.

Please accept our apologies.

Ciaran