[vicsireland] Re: Testdiscussion

  • From: "tonysweeney" <tonysweeney1@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <vicsireland@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 13 Jun 2007 15:54:05 +0100

Hi Mike,
I tried what you suggested,  really out of interest but it didn't work for
me!
You could of course put your address in your addressbook and send a copy of
a list message to yourself but of course that wouldn't prove that the list
received it merely that it was sent!
My ISP had an email address change recently so I just wanted to check that
messages would be coming through!
Thankfully I am all sorted now and touch wood will not need to send any more
tests for a bit!
Thanks for the tip anyway.
It probably only works in certain email clients.
Tony.