[vicsireland] Norton Internet Security and JAWS

  • From: "Ronan McGuirk" <ronan.mcguirk@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <vicsireland@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 19 Sep 2006 20:06:55 +0100

Hi all,

I recently signed up for BT Broadband and with this I got a copy of Norton
Internet Security 2006.

I find that BT Broadband works well but my PC is now running quite slowly
and I think this is due to Norton Internet Security.  Has anyone any
experience of this?  Also, I am not too happy with the usability of Norton
Internet Security with JAWS.  Perhaps there are some scripts available but I
haven't got them yet.

Have any other VICS members some experience here?

Any suggestions gratefully received!
Ronan