[vicsireland] New Committee!

  • From: "Tony Sweeney" <tonysweeney1@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "vics" <vicsireland@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 27 May 2008 23:58:51 +0100

Hi & welcome to Ciarn & the new committee!

I wish you well in your endeavours!

A lot to Do!

I suppose I would say is let's have more umph and pressure regarding what we
are trying to achieve!

Not a criticism but support for what you are going I'm sure to do for the
year ahead!

I wonder, that I Don't see any mention of Infovics!!

Whether we attend some, none or all of the Vics events we are always there
whether by contributing moneywise, support, the list etcetera!! Oh and
indeed inspirit!

I wish you and the committee sincerely the best of luck!    Looking forward
to your keeping us informed either through the website, the list and surely
Infovics too!!

Well done!

Tony.