[vicsireland] Re: Linux query

  • From: "Sandberg, Robert" <robert.sandberg@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <vicsireland@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 3 Sep 2008 14:04:48 +0200

 Well folks, I've just been royally entertained by the Blind CoolTec
site. Has anyone listened to the Sirius Stiletto Demo? I can't believe
that guy. I laughed out loud to the puzzlement of my colleagues. Some of
these contributions have more entertainment than information value.
Hilarious!
Commissioner please consult our website at www.orac.ie

This footnote also confirms that this email message has been swept for
the presence of computer viruses.