[vicsireland] Re: Kindle EBook reader.

  • From: "Ed Harper" <goat@xxxxxx>
  • To: <vicsireland@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 17 Feb 2009 22:11:21 -0000

Does anyone know how the fourth generation Nano can have its audible menus enabled from the I-tunes site. Presumably with a little co-operation or a lot of money amazon could use a similar approach on this device.

 Talking of accessible menus, how do you get such on a skyplus box?

Ed
----- Original Message ----- From: "Tony Sweeney" <tonysweeney1@xxxxxxxxxx>