[vicsireland] Re: JAWS13 query

  • From: "Eamonn X. O'Connor" <EXOConnor@xxxxxxx>
  • To: vicsireland@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 2 Feb 2012 12:05:11 +0000

Hi Esmond,

Thanks for email.

I'm using 6.5.

In an email from FS, they make the point that Jaws13 is designed to work
with Notes 8.5, so behaviour with earlier versions mayy vary.

Hearing the wordd "untagged"   when using the arrow keys when writing or
reading an email, I suppose, is  not too much of a big deal, just a little
annoying!

The other problem is that sometimes, an email doesn't readd when opened.
Usually though, it will, once I close it and open it again.

Regards,

Eamonn

   [vicsireland] Re: JAWS13 query

   Esmond Walshe
                   to:
                     vicsireland
                                                           02/02/2012 11:54

   Sent by:
         vicsireland-bounce@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  Please respond to vicsireland

Hi Eamonn,

Which version of notes are you using?

Esmond

On 2/2/12, Eamonn X. O'Connor <EXOConnor@xxxxxxx> wrote:
> Hi folks,
>
> Below is a list of the 11  Lotus Notes files I found in the Shared
Settings
> folder.
>

> Lotus Notes
> Lotus Notes
> Lotus Notes
> Lotus Notes Help.jbs
> Lotus Notes.jbs
> Lotus Notes.jgf
> Lotus Notes.jsb
> Lotus Notes.jsd
> Lotus Notes.jss
> Lotus Notes.qs
> Lotus Notes.qsm
>
> Flor, you’re right, there are some 1741 files in the folder. However,
none
> of the Lotus files appear   to have a .jcf extension.
>
> Gerry, There are 2 nlnotes files,  with jsh and jsm extensions.
>
> Tim, I think you’re right about the dictionary and configuration file
> extensions.  My problem is that I can’t find the .jcf file I’m been asked
> to modify!
>
> I’m awaiting a reply from FS, and will let you know when I hear anything.
>
> Would one of you be good enough to forward this thread to Paul Traynor
> please, as he’s getting blank emails from me.  I don’t have his email
> address.
>
> Thanks,
>
> Eamonn
>
> Thanks,
>
> Eamonn
>

>    [vicsireland] Re: JAWS13 query
>

>    Gerry Ellis
>
>               to:
>
>                 vicsireland
>
>                                                            02/02/2012
08:21

>    Sent by:
>
>          vicsireland-bounce@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
>
>   Please respond to vicsireland
>

> Hi, Eamonn,
>
> Is that file called nlnotes.jcf instead of lnotes.jcf? I seem to remember
> something a bit strange like that.
>

> Take care,
>
> Gerry ellis
>
> If you don’t know where you’re going,